1. General Provisions
Ownership and site management www.clinicaltrialsukraine (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) is carried out by LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST”, State registration code/number 38337729, a legal entity registered in accordance with the law legislation of Ukraine.
LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST” responsibly treats confidential (personal) information of all, without exception, those who visit the Site, as well as users of the Site service.
LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST” undertakes to protect the confidentiality of personal data (information or a collection of information about an individual that is identified or can be specifically identified), creating and providing comfortable conditions for the use of site services for each user.
2. Collection, processing, storage and use of personal data
The owner and manager of personal data of users of the site is LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST”.
When the user uses the services of the site, LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST” processes the user data, namely, provided by the user both when filling in registration forms and in the process of using the services:
- Parameters and settings of Internet browsers
LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST” collects those personal data that you knowingly and voluntarily provide, as a subject of personal data, in order to use the services of the site, which in accordance with the requirements of the law is the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of their personal data in accordance with this Policy aims to process them.
When you visit the site recorded all logins. Other information on user traffic is not processed or stored.
LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST” collects the minimum amount of information that is necessary solely to fulfill your request, as the subject of personal data.
LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST” does not collect information regarding the processing of which certain requirements are established by law, such as:
- information on racial or ethnic origin
- political, religious or ideological convictions
- membership in political parties and trade unions
- conviction to criminal punishment of the crime or conviction to criminal punishment
- data on health, sex life, biometric or genetic data (according to article 7 of the Law of Ukraine “On the protection of personal data”)
LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST” collects statistical data of the site visit. The information may contain connections, traffic, user's browser, as well as the date, time, duration of work on the Internet and being on the Site.
Processing and storage of personal data is carried out in data centers where the equipment is located that ensures the functioning of the Site's services. The provided personal data are processed and may be stored in the Personal Data Database or a separate table of the Site Database.
The place of storage and processing of personal data is located at: Ukraine, Lugansk region, city Rubezhnoye, Pochayevskaya street, 9.
3. Purpose of using personal data
The purpose of using personal data of the user is to ensure the provision of Internet services of the site, the exchange of information, relations in the field of communication and pursuant to the legislation of Ukraine, including but not exclusively: “On the protection of personal data”, “On ratification of the Convention for the Protection of Persons “links to automated processing of personal data and the Additional Protocol to the Convention for the Protection of Persons in connection with automated processing of personal data regarding supervisory authorities and transboundary sweat data Cove "," for information "," Ex protection of information in telecommunication systems ", as well as in accordance with the Rules of Use and other acts regulating the activity of LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST”.
4. Period of storage of personal data
Personal data of the user is stored for the period required for processing.
If the user of the site (the subject of personal data) has ceased using the Site by deleting the account on the Site, his personal data is also automatically deleted.
A cookie - is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer.
Cookies are divided into permanent and cookies that are stored on the user's computer until he deletes them personally and temporary (session) cookies that are stored until the user's Internet browser is closed. Also, cookies are divided into the main ones, which are set by the visited site and by strangers (set by other sites).
When the user visits the site again, the cookie data is updated;
Disabling cookies may restrict access to published materials and / or inadequate operation of the Site’s services.
According to the classification of the International Chamber of Commerce (International Chamber of Commerce), LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST” the following categories of cookies are used:
- Strictly necessary cookies - are necessary for the user to navigate the web page and when using certain services, for example, to access secure pages, register and authorize, search the Site. Also, they memorize the previous actions of the user when switching to the previous page in the same session.
- Operational cookies - are those that aggregate information about how the Site is used. This data is stored on the user's device between web browser sessions.
Examples of such data include the following metrics: time spent on the Site, the most frequently visited pages, understanding which sections and services of the site were most interesting to the user, how effective one or another advertising and / or marketing campaign, etc.
All information collected using operational cookies is intended for statistical and analytical tasks. Some cookie data may be provided to third parties that have permission from the web resource and solely for the purposes described above.
- Functional cookies - used to save settings or configurations that are stored on the user's device between web browser sessions.
Examples of such data include the following metrics: user name, profile photo, information on comments left, site language, location, information about whether any information was provided to the user or selected benefits previously, as well as other site settings.
Some cookie data may be provided to third parties that have permission from the web resource and solely for the purposes described above.
- Target cookies - used to provide content that may interest the user. This data is stored on the user's device between web browser sessions.
Examples of such data include the following metrics: tracking recommended text, graphics, audio, and video to avoid reruns, managing targeted advertising, evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, information about user visits to other resources during transitions, and other website settings.
The main web browsers (listed below) are set to automatically accept cookies. To disable them, use the help function in your browser. Help can be accessed via the menu or using the F1 button.
Microsoft Edge - https://privacy.microsoft.com/ru-ru/privacystatement
Mozilla Firefox - https://www.mozilla.org/ru/privacy/websites/#cookies
Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Opera - http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
Safari for macOS - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
Setting cookies for mobile web browsers may vary.
6. Minors safety
The site is not intended for minors. LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST” responsibly relates to security issues, including to persons under the age of majority, and therefore LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST” requests parents to explain to their children about security issues on the Internet, their purpose and the need to use certain services of the Site.
7. Interaction of LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST” with third parties
LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST” does not transfer personal data to third parties, except as required by law.
8. Confidentiality of user activity on the Site
Information about the activity (traffic) on the Site of users who pass through the network, or the user's e-mail is protected in accordance with the law.
9. Protection of personal data
LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST” ensures the application of all relevant confidentiality obligations, as well as technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage.
10. Rights of the subject of personal data
LLC “CDC “PHARMBIOTEST” informs you about your rights as a subject of personal data, which is regulated by the Law of Ukraine“ On protection of personal data ”, namely:
- know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data or give an appropriate order to obtain this information to persons authorized by him, except as required by law
- receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom his personal data is transmitted
- access to your personal data
- to receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except for the cases provided for by law, the answer that their personal data are processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data
- to submit a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data
- to present a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable
- to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely granting, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual
- to file complaints about the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights or to the court
- apply remedies in case of violation of personal data protection legislation
- make reservations about the limitation of the right to process their personal data when giving consent
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
- know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data
- protection from an automated solution that has legal consequences for it.